Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chance. A gift from above.

The other day, i went to renew my passport as it will be expiring at the end of this year. So i went down to the immigration department with dad. It was like a information built into my mind as well as others that the cost of renewing or making a new passport with the validity period of five years were to cost RM300. Well, as i was filling up the form, in came my friend. Gliding blissfully towards me, as he always does, we exchanged greetings. A moment after that, he asked me the golden question which made my day. "Did you know that as a student, you could get a discount of 50%?". It struck me like a wind lottery. Well, NO i DID NOT KNOW about that. And neither did the officer supplied that info. The website was down, not surprising. I presented my student pass and yes, i paid RM150 instead. Praise the Lord for that!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥ debbie ♥ said...

wahliao!!!!!!!!!!! i kena cheated!!!! isk... next time die die must ask for diskaun for everything liao...

10:57 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

it was in the newspaper ages ago o_O Lucky you!

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home