Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HUH!?!?

Was talking to my friend today and we came upon a few redundant or invalid questions or statements...pretty funny though..haha...here goes:

Question: Can you hear me?
Answer: No.
(trying to be funny?)

He is a boy/ she is a girl. (err...what else?)

What time is it now? (From the point in which the question is asked to the time it is being answered, time has passed by. can't really get an accurate answer)

I am drinking water now. (wow....if u could talk and drink at the same time, call me...would like to see that)

Question: Are you asleep?
Answer: Yes.
( yeah......rite....)

The value is not big because it is small. (This actually came from my maths proffesor. cool rite)

I would like to have a cup of very very very warm water...u mean hot?...no...very very very warm...)
(conversation i heard btween a customer and a waiter...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home