Sunday, September 05, 2010

A lot of things happen without us know the reason why. We ask...and we ask..and the thing is, the answers will never come. Even if it does, we will never fully comprehend the extend of why it happened in that manner. Then we ask why again.

Life has many questions. Most of the time we don't know why. The problem starts when we expect God to answer every single question to us.

It has not been easy. Sometimes it feels the point of no return has been crossed. To put into a more crude way, im screwed.

Then Dr. Ar Bernard, a representative of Jesus Christ told me, God is die-hard committed to me.

Ian Chong, an agent for Jesus Christ told me that God's volume of love for me is beyond human comprehension.

Pastor Tan, a servant for Jesus Christ, told me that God is loving Master, Father, eveready to come to our rescue.

God, keep me. I am crying out to you for mercy. You. It is You. All about You. Remember that time...? Let's do it again okay? Without You, let's give up. Let's do it again okay Lord? Im so far from perfect, but my plea...is for You to take that spec of good in me and work on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home