Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Jehovah

My heart give thanks to You O'lord for this relationship with You,
This walk with You which is based upon the very foundation of Your Love,
So selfishly You gave and You gave,
So willingly You sacrificed for me,
Who am i O'lord to receive all this?
You promised to give me life and life more abundantly,
Till today, i still find no flaw and fault in this blameless covenent of Yours,
One thing i ask of You is to be in Your house all of my days,
Break my heart for what break Yours,
The power of Your love...
The mercy kindness that You poured upon me,
The relevance of Your grace that overwhelmingly brings me great joy,
Thank You O'Lord for everything. Everything.
Hold my hands as i walk this path of constant change.
Pat my back when i am weary,
Rain strength into my life when i am dry,
Blow peace into me when i am distracted,
Most of all show me more of Your love for i can't seem to get enough of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home