Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter 2008





When I was young, Easter basically didn't mean anything to me at all. Dad and mum didnt have much idea what it was except that its a Holiday. So i "celebrated" Easter in the aspect of being able to sleep late, hang out with friends and doing things that you would usually do during a one-day-holiday. Thus, ironically, a lot of people celebrate Easter then. We even have an island called Easter island where tourists boast about their unforgetable experience with the "You-Dum-Dum!" monumental statues.

Easter. Hmm maybe im not gonna define what it means. But let me tell you what i do on easter.


I thank God for Such a day, where i can live again. I thank God for the ability to feel the supreme Joy that He so freely Gives.
I shout praises on Easter. I jump and i dance as if nobody is looking. I punch the air in victory. I give my thunderous applause to Him. All purely out of a grace-given, love-centred, intimate relationship that conglomerates to the highest exuberance of joy in me. The question that i would like to post is....would it be possible for someone to do all that based solely upon logical truths and self-proclaimed of personal strong beliefs?

No.

~For I loved you so much, that I am willing to sacrifice the most important thing in My life, so that you would be able to experience My love for eternity. To give you Hope and not despair. To give you life and life more abundantly. Abide in me and I will cause your life to be as fresh and serene as green pastures. When you are weak I will be your strength. This time when you cry, your tears will not be wasted on hard grounds but will land on my palms for I keep every single drop of them~

3 Comments:

Blogger Rize said...

I didn't celebrate Easter this year neither did I last year or the years before. So I certainly didn't know what Easter means except it's a holiday.

Until this year it made me realise how important Easter is. If not for Easter, I wouldn't have a life today.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful message =]

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home